Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Miss Tay-Tay


I had the privilege of taking my niece’s best friends picture's. She is amazing but don’t take my word for it. I will now let my niece, Nicole, tell you more about this lovely girl.

The fact that the prettiest girl that i know is my best friend is beyond me. These pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS. You're the most amaaazing person I've ever met! I love you so incredibly much ,Taylor. Congrats on your big ol' 8th grade graduation bro! Good luck with high school, its a doozy. But luckily you have ME as a best friend to help you through cuz I'm almost done with it;) And remember, "You're pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever."
All my love,
Nicole




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

A. Yourartisan Photography's Fan Box

A. Yourartisan Photography on Facebook