Friday, September 3, 2010

406 Woman #13

I LOVE designing this magazine!!! God really blessed me with this job:) Always being able to photograph different things and being able to be artistic with different designs. I am a little late blogging this issue, because I've already started with the next. LOL:) Now that I’m thinking of it I never blogged the issue before this!:)))) But here you go anyways!!!
On the cover meet Sarah! She's getting married next month in Whitefish!!! I can't wait! Although you can't really see the dress she's wearing, the clothes came from the Fawn Boutique in downtown Kalispell. Just great stuff! If you've never been in there you should:) Their jackets are to die for!!:)))))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

A. Yourartisan Photography's Fan Box

A. Yourartisan Photography on Facebook